Shogun Sumo Boost
Sumo Boost contains a range of natural compounds that elicit a stimulation in growth, yield, photosynthesis, protein synthesis, uptake of water and nutrients, enzymes activities and contents of free amino acids, reducing sugars, soluble protein, and active constituents of essential oil in various crops.
- Contains a phyto-hormone shown to stimulate various flowering enhancing functions.
- Stimulates growth, photosynthesis , yield, water uptake and enzyme activity.
- Stimulates secondary metabolite production and essential oil production in plants.
- Used as a root feed throughout flowering but with targeted foliar applications for optimal effect.
- Enhances the uptake and utilisation of PK Warrior 9/18 during flowering.
Root Feed – Add at a rate of 1-2ml/L to your nutrient reservoir or watering can, as soon as the flowering cycle starts and throughout until harvest. Do not use with hydrogen peroxide. If using active hydroponics or have a large nutrient tank, choose Shogun Sumo Active Boost as it will be more appropriate to your set-up.
Foliar Application – Add at a rate of 2ml/L and spray onto the leaves. Apply once when the flowering cycle starts and then again, 28 days later. The recommended pH for foliar application is – 5-7.
Recommended Additional Purchases:-
For our full Shogun nutrient range see here!
Or for our range of other nutrient brands see here!
More information from the manufacturer can be found here!