Advantages of CANNA Aqua Vega
- Aqua Vega is easy to use and dissolves directly. Aqua Vega nutrition contains pH-stabilizers, so there is no need to adjust the pH
- Aqua Vega ensures a strong plant with vital growth spurts and excessive root development
- Directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high quality EDDHA iron chelating agents and trace elements guarantee an ideal start for the bloom
Why A&B nutrients?
CANNA Aqua Vega nutrients consist of two parts, an A part and a B part. We separate these parts for a reason. As it happens, if some of the elements in part A and B are thrown together at the same time, they clog together. The plant cannot absorb this. That’s why you should first add the A component and then the B component.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water.
- Add Aqua Vega to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:500 (20 ml Aqua Vega A per 10 Litre of water and 20 ml Aqua Vega B per 10 litre of water).
- Add Aqua Vega A.
- Stir well, then add Aqua Vega B.
- Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours.
- The EC of Aqua Vega dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.1 – 1.9 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC).
- Recommended pH: 5.2 – 6.2 Due to the special composition of this nutrient it is not necessary to adjust the pH levels after setting it initially.
- For use during growing phase and the first 1-3 weeks of the flowering phase. Switch to Aqua Flores from the moment that flowers start to form. (from 1 to 3 weeks of 12 hours of lighting or if the pH level of the water in circulation starts to drop below 5.0 – 5.2).
- Renew the nutrition regularly.
Storage, Health and Safety and other Directions:-
- CANNA developed Aqua Flores specially for the blooming phase of the plant.
- Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb.
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Recommended Additional Purchases:-
See our full range of Canna nutrients here!
Or you can see our other nutrient brands here!
More information from the manufacturer here!