Advantages of CANNA Terra Flores
CANNA Terra Flores was developed specially for the flowering phase of the plant!
- Terra Flores is easy to use and dissolves directly
- Terra Flores prevents the binding of nutritional ions. The availability and composition of nutrients play a crucial role during the plant’s flowering phase
- Terra Flores is excellent in stimulating the fruit formation and contains all the nutrients that the flowers need during the flowering phase
- Terra Flores is also rich in chelated trace elements that are present in a form that can be absorbed immediately, which guarantees lavish flowering
- Shake bottle well before use
- Dissolve 50 ml concentrate per 10 litre (1:200)
- The EC of Terra Flores dissolved in (tap) water varies between 0.9 – 1.6 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.8 – 6.2
Storage, health & safety and other directions:-
- CANNA developed Terra Flores specially for the flowering phase of the plant
- Over-fertilisation has a negative effect on the substrate, the plant and nature in general
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children
Recommended Additional Purchases:-
See our full Canna nutrient range here!
More information from the manufacturer here!