The enzymes in CANNA CANNAZYM have many benefits:
- CANNAZYM targets microscopic root hairs, found on the tips and extremities of a root-zone. Every time you water a plant, it naturally sheds a number of these, that CANNAZYM quickly begins to get to work on
- They immediately begin to turn dead root material back into available minerals and sugars. Key enzymes have been chosen to swiftly target and unlock valuable sources of nutrients for the plant, at the exact physical location of the root-zone that they are needed.
- An extract of a Desert plant and vitamins are added, which improves the uptake of water and nutrients and helps to stimulate the plants natural defence mechanisms.
- The easy-to-absorb vitamins in CANNAZYM help the plant to stimulate the growth of new roots, further increasing the health and vitality of your plant.
- CANNA CANNAZYM prevents harmful bacteria and fungi that cause disease. Dead and decaying root material in a substrate provide an ideal starting point for harmful pathogens, jeopardising healthy root production and plant growth. By quickly breaking down any dead and decaying root material, the risk of a disease is significantly reduced.
- By quickly removing dead roots, and keeping vital space for oxygen-rich air-pockets free, CANNAZYM helps to maintain optimum conditions in the substrate, improving the efficacy of beneficial bacteria and enhancing the overall root efficiency.
CANNAZYM is indispensable if you are intending to re-use your growing media for another cycle. The remaining dead roots will be rapidly broken down and transformed into advantageous nutrients; diseases will be prevented and oxygen levels in the root environment will be improved. The substrate will be left in an ideal state for the next season’s growth.
Recommended Additional Purchases:-
See our full range of Canna nutrients here!
For our full range of coco growing media see here!
For further manufacturer information, please see here!