Mills Vitalize was developed in conjunction with Rexil Agro BV, the inventor and leader in Silicic Acid Agro Technology, years of testing in various environments around the world have led to a uniquely bioavailable form of silicon that can be used as a root soak or foliar spray to improve growth and yield, increase nutrient uptake, and improve pathogen and stress resistance. In addition, when used in combination with beneficial biologics, Vitalize stimulates the growth of beneficial microorganisms in the soil and works synergistically with them to promote overall plant health.
Strengthen plants and improve immunity with Mills Nutrients Vitalize.
It’s a stabilised silic acid that is used to fortify plant cell walls.
Dose with this to thicken stems, leaves and branches. With a thicker cell walls, plants will be better able to withstand pest attacks & cope with stress. Thicker, stronger leaves improve photosynthesis.
Silica aids with most key functions – photosynthesis, translocation & nutrient uptake – to name a few!
Best of all, plants will be sturdy enough to support a heavier yield!
- Stabilised silica
- Strengthens plants
- Thickens leaves, stems & branches
- Increase pest & stress resistance
- Support a bigger, heavier yield
- Aid nutrient uptake & translocation (bigger, stronger Phloem)
- Increase photosynthesis (more strong, green leaves to absorb light)
- Easy to use as foliar feed
- NPK 0-0-0.8
Mills Vitalize is responsible for:-
- Promotion of plant growth and vitality
- Increased resistance to disease and insects
- Reduced mineral toxicity
- Increased nutrient uptake resulting in higher yields
Always add Vitalize first and mix thoroughly before adding other products
Use at 3ml per 5 gallons from start of growth. At week 5 of flower, reduce to 1.5ml per 5 gallons.
Recommended Additional Purchases:-
For our full range of Mills nutrients see here!
Or for our full range of alternative flowering boosters see here!
More information from the manufacturer here!