It’ll prevent and correct most common deficiencies – perfect if you’re growing in coco. You’ll see a distinct rise in chlorophyll production and rapid root formation, too.
It’s an absolute necessity, especially during high temperatures and periods of speedy growth when deficiencies are common.
If you’re growing with coco, this product is essential- a lot of plants grown in coco will suffer from calcium deficiencies, which can easily be prevented and treated with Shogun CalMag.
- Highly refined Calcium and Magnesium Source for your plants.
- Also contains Iron – another often deficient micro element.
- Improves translocation of nutrients.
- Balance nutrient solutions to facilitate higher Potassium and Phosphorous uptake and use.
- Facilitates many key plant functions including the production of Chlorophyll.
Root Feed – Add at a rate of 1-2ml/L to your nutrient reservoir or watering can. Use throughout vegetative and flowering growth.
Foliar Application – Shogun CalMag can be used as a foliar feed to correct deficiencies relating to poor establishment or environmental problems. Add at a rate of 15ml/L and spray onto the leaves. Spray once per week until the issue is resolved. The recommended pH for foliar application is – 5-7.
Recommended additional products:-
For our full range of Shogun nutrients see here!
Or for our other nutrient brands see here!
You can also find our full range of coco growing media here!
More information from the manufacture here!