BioBizz Fish Mix also stimulates the production of microorganisms and useful bacteria in all types of soil and coco-based substrates. And it’s good to know that, in keeping with our strict organic farming requirements, Fish Mix is not extracted with acids or stabilised with BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene) – a synthetic preservative.
- For use on soil and as part of an organic feeding schedule.
- Certified organic plant-food.
- Excellent nutrient for use in vegetative stage.
- Feeds the microbes in the soil and accelerates growth.
- Perfect for use with the range of BioBizz nutrients and additives.
- Create an awesome foliar feed with a mixture of Fish-Mix and Alg-a-Mic
How to use it?
You can use BioBizz Fish Mix on all kinds of plants during the first stages of growth, and during the flowering period until harvest. After a few days of use, it will have transformed poor quality earth into rich, fat soil – full of the natural minerals your plants are hungry for.
It’s also mild enough to be used in the first stages of a plant’s life or sprayed directly onto leaves during the vegetative growing cycle.
If you want to use Fish Mix with your All Mix then our advice is to measure a 1ml dose of Fish Mix per litre of water. For Light Mix, increase the amount to 2-4ml per litre of water. Follow BioBizz’s official Nutrient Schedule for the best results.