SUPERthrive is not a fertiliser – it is an additive. Use SUPERthrive on any plant at any stage of growth or flower.
- On indoor plants, it brings out more new flower and leaf buds.
- On outdoor plants and bare-rooted plants, it starts new root and foliage action.
- It helps develop earlier and larger flowers.
- SUPERthrive can be used on seeds to help during germination and get earlier vegetable and flower crops.
- It can also be used to revive sick plants or to help plants recover from any stress.
- SUPEthrive will produce dramatically healthier plants and will help to guard against transplant shock.