When your media is used for the full length of the growing cycle, it will undoubtedly be left with debris and old plant matter shed by that harvest. A major goal for most of our growers is to recycle their growing media. A product like Zenzym gives it a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chance at life.
- Aids in keeping recirculating systems clean and increases life of pumps and other equipment.
- Destroys harmful organisms that live off nutrient flows to your plant, making nutrient uptake more efficient.
- It does this by breaking the 1.4-beta linkages in glucan molecules in a process called hydrolysis. The product works a little bit like an exfoliator, removing a layer of hardened root sheath.
- A natural enzymatic formula that allows the reuse of media such as coir fibre through natural enzymes breaking down left behind bacteria.
- Designed to work between a pH of 3-6.5, perfect for hydroponic systems and rootzone, but will remain effective up to a pH of 7.
- Helps to prevent high pressure dripper blockages and pump blockages from biofilm formations.
Suitable for all types of growing media and is suited for growers that use active hydroponics or fertigation systems. Use in conjunction with your regular nutrients. This is a bio-stimulant and is not a complete feed.
Root Feed – Add at a rate of 2.5ml/L to your watering can or reservoir and start applying as soon as you have planted out and throughout until harvest.