Mills Start-R has 2 forms of nitrogen that, when used with our Basis A & B, change the NPK to a higher Nitrogen content suitable for seedlings, vegetative growth, and plants in early bloom. It also contains Humic and Fulvic acids, L-amino acids, and a root enhancing Bio-Stimulant derived from auxin- and cytokinin-rich Irish kelp.
Helping to promote a healthy root system in vegetative and early flowering leads to larger yields during harvest, so get your plants off on the right foot with Start-R!
Promote rooting during propagation, veg & early bloom with Start-R.
It’s a complex bio-stimulant with 2 forms of nitrogen – just what plants need for root formation.
It’s also packed with humic, fluvic acids, L-amino acids & root enhancing bio-stimulants. All of these come from auxin-rich & cytokinin-rich Irish kelp.
Use it alongside Mills Nutrient Basis A & B to increase root formation. Remember, bigger roots can support bigger fruits!
- Drive fast & strong root formation
- Promote plant growth & vitality
- Improve media structure
- Aid nutrient uptake
- Speed up recovery from transplant shock
- Nitrogen (N): 5.2% w/w
- Nitrate Nitrogen (NO3-N): 2.6% w/w
- Ammonium Nitrogen (NH4-N): 2.6% w/w
How To Use:-
Use Mills Start-R during propagation, vegetative growth and early bloom.
Mills Start-R is responsible for:-
- Fast and strong development of roots.
- Promotion of plant growth and vitality.
- Improvement of media structure and nutrient uptake.
- Rapid recovery from transplant shock.
Recommended Additional Purchases:-
For our full range of Mills nutrients see here!
Or for our other nutrient brands see here!
More information from the manufacturer see here!