Shogun Sumo Active Boost
Standing proud as the champion of all yield boosters Shogun Sumo Active Boost triggers rapid gains in yield and quality by initiating a powerful and targeted flowering response. Plant efficiency is maximised to devastating effect, whilst quality, aroma and taste are improved via enhanced essential oil production. It contains all of the same active ingredients as normal Sumo Boost but has been formulated to stay stable and not ferment in tanks for up to 14 days.
- Contains a phyto-hormone shown to stimulate various flowering enhancing functions.
- Stimulates growth, photosynthesis, yield, water uptake and enzyme activity.
- Stimulates secondary metabolite production and essential oil production in plants.
- Used as a root feed throughout flowering but with targeted foliar applications for optimal effect.
- Formulated specifically with a unique emulsion technology for in tank stability for up to 14 days.
Root Feed – Add at a rate of 1-2ml/L to your nutrient reservoir or watering can, as soon as the flowering cycle starts and throughout until harvest. Do not use with hydrogen peroxide.
Foliar Application – Add at a rate of 2ml/L and spray onto the leaves. Apply once when the flowering cycle starts and then again, 28 days later. The recommended pH for foliar application is – 5-7.
Recommended additional purchases:-
For our full range of Shogun nutrients please see here!
Or for our other nutrient brands see here!
You can also find our extensive range of flowering boosters here!
More information from the manufacturer can be found here!