Shogun Samurai Hydrobloom is a high quality nutrient program designed to compliment and enhance the existing SHOGUN additive range. Made from the highest grade ingredients and incorporating the cutting edge SmartZen ingredient, Shogun Samurai Hydrobloom is supplied in a 2 part A/B formulation with separate grow and bloom formulations.
- Balanced high grade nutrition to support all stages of growth.
- Fully Integrated into the full suite of SHOGUN additives for seamless integration.
- Contains the revolutionary SmartZen Yield Maximiser ingredient proven to increase yields by up to 8% above standard NPK formulas.
- SmartZen maximises nutrient uptake and transport for superior plant performance.
- Available in Hard and Soft Water formulations.
Root Feed – Add at a rate of 1-4ml/L of Part A and the same of part B to your nutrient reservoir or watering can (EC – 1.3-2.5). Dilution rates will be dependent upon your water hardness – please refer to the usage table tool below for more accurate dilution rates. Media- based systems require approximately 10-40 % DRAIN each day to keep the nutrients around the roots within acceptable concentrations. The drain conductivity should be between 0-15% higher than the input solution conductivity.
Recommended Additional Purchases:-
See our full Shogun nutrient range here!
Or you can see our full range of nutrient rands here!
More information from the manufacturer here!