Shogun Katana Roots key features:-
- Shogun Katana Roots creates explosive root growth in all types of propagation media.
- Stimulates rapid root formation and development.
- Supports healthy, strong, white root formation.
- Creates a complex and efficient root structure for maximum nutrient uptake efficiency.
- Highly effective as a foliar application to reinvigorate stressed plants.
- Improves root health.
- Fuels root initiation (via nutrient boron).
- Stimulates root elongation (biotin).
- Enhances root branching ( for superior root network).
- Balances hormonal fluctuations (brimming with B vitamins).
- Reduces plant stress when cut (for cuttings and seedlings).
- Great dilution rate: 0.2mL/L (5mL for cube soak & foliar spray).
- Effective in soil, coco and hydroponic mediums.
- Speeds up propagation times – we got roots in just 5 days!
- Drives nutrient uptake (thanks to healthy roots).
- No root staining
Cuttings & Seedlings – Add at a rate of 5mL/L of nutrient solution. Soak propagation plugs in the solution for 15 minutes. Water this solution into your propagation plugs once per week until your plants are ready to plant on.
Root Feed – Add at a rate of 0.2mL/L to your nutrinet reservoir or watering can. Use throughout vegetative growth and for the first three weeks of the flowering cycle.
Recommended Additional Purchases:-
For our full range of Shogun nutrients here!
Or for our alternative propagation nutrients here!
Our range of propagation growing media can be found here!
More information from the manufacturer here!