Research shows that this powerful formula will encourage plant and root development, giving plants the tools they need to maximize yields.
Great White’s premium and concentrated formula aids optimum colonization of root systems by the fungi. The water-soluble powder makes application simple and delivers the spores directly to the roots, for immediate germination. Users should look for explosive root development, enhanced yields, fruiting and flowering, nutrient and water absorption and transplant success.
How to use:-
- Seeds: Apply a light dusting of Great White to each planting hole before filling the hole and watering.
- Cuttings: Once you have dipped cuttings into their rooting hormone, you can then dip them in a small quantity of Great White, before moving them to the their rooting plugs.
- Transplanting: Lightly dust the transplanting hole with Great White before re-potting cuttings and seedlings.
- Soil & Coco: Apply by top feeding containers once a week, using a five millilitre scoop, for every twenty five litres of water.
- Hydroponics: Mix into your reservoir at a rate of one 5ml scoop per twenty five litres of nutrient solution.