If you struggle with heat in grow rooms from having a restrictive space, or from the summer heat, then the DAYLIGHT 660W LED is the ideal choice for you.
Benefiting from a well-rounded full spectrum and highly efficient Osram and Lumileds chips, the DAYLIGHT 660W LED makes for one of the most practical and affordable choices you can make when purchasing LED grow lights. Ensuring a full spectrum whilst maintaining an enhanced red region of the PAR curve gives a consistently high level of quality AND yield, every time you harvest.
- On-board Dimmable Output. Continually dimmable from 30-100%.
- Full Spectrum: Full-bodied, enhanced red spectrum improves plant growth and flowers.
- Consumes 660W – Ideal solution to replace a single HPS light.
- 8 bar system – Gives highly uniform coverage (PPFD) across canopy.
- Lumileds (2.7 μmols s-1 W-1) and Osram (3.1 μmols s-1 W-1) chips: The best of the best.
- Total Output: 1518 μmol/s
- Overall fixture efficiency: 2.3 μmol/J