CYCO Swell is an additive that is used solely in the flowering stage of growth, specifically only the last three weeks before harvest. Swell utilises suitable amounts of the highest quality phosphates available during the last three weeks of a plants flowering or fruiting stage to provide the very best harvest size and quality. Phosphorus is a key element in increasing stalk and stem strength while improving fruit and flower production during a plants reproductive cycle. Cyco Swell is a complementary source of potassium as well. In the flowering stage of a plants growth, potassium works to bring sugars into the various parts of the visible plant which includes the fruit allowing for naturally sweeter harvests.
- Used in the second half of flowering during weeks 5-7.
- Rich in phosphorus which increases harvest and quality.
- Aids in the translocation of sugars into fruits and flowers.
- Enlarges and develops flowers and fruits set by potash.
- Not to be used in conjunction with CYCO Potash Plus.
The phosphorus in Swell plays an essential part in photosynthesis, it assists with plant maturation and aids in Withstanding stress; increasing growth and encouraging bloom. The potassium found in Swell helps enhance fruit quality.
The magnesium in Swell activates the plant Enzymes needed for growth. Swell is also recommended in the later flowering stages.
- Maximises bloom cycle to full potential.
- Guaranteed largest blooms.
- Outperforms the opposition on taste and aroma.
Recommended Additional Purchases:-
For our full range of CYCO nutrients please see here!
You can find our other brands of flowering boosters here!
You can download CYCO’s nutrient feeding schedules here!