CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles are top-quality baked clay pellets, which form the perfect grow medium for strong crops. The clay pebbles are perfect for growers to control the nutrients’ application and the level of humidity during the cultivation process. Aqua Clay is part of CANNA’s high-performance grow media and it’s made for closed hydroponic grow systems. The product is excellent to improve aeration and drainage in traditional grow media such as coco and soil. The product has an increased porosity and air content. It’s tested to guarantee a neutral pH level. The product is low in soluble salt and fungus free. Growers use the grow media to achieve top-quality crops and huge harvests.
- The product is suitable for the vegetative and blooming phases;
- It’s made of Aqua clay pellets which are inorganic;
- The product has high air content and porosity levels;
- The product has a neutral pH level.
- CANNA Aqua Clay is free of chemicals and pathogens;
- The substrate promotes strong plant development;
- The product has low soluble salt content;
- It’s made at CANNA’s top-quality standards.