BioGreen CalGel is a high-quality fertiliser with all the macronutrients and micronutrients required for growth and full bloom in any medium.
It is a fully soluble liquid fertiliser with 22.5% calcium and a balanced amount of microelements. It has been specifically formulated as a fast-absorbing fertiliser for flowering plants. As for all kinds of fruits and vegetable crops. It increases the strength of the plant and improves its colour and taste.
Apply once a week with irrigation water. When it comes to hydroculture 2 times a week. if used in combination with fertiliser, reduce the fertiliser EC in the container by 0.3ms and increase it with BioGreen CalGel by 0.3ms from the first week of flowering.
Caution: Store in a dark place and protected from frost. if the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse with water.
Carefully formulated it contains two of the three essential secondary macronutrients plants need to develop and stay healthy.
- Eliminates calcium and magnesium deficiencies.
- Sufficient nitrogen for growth and biomass production.
- Contains two of three essential secondary macronutrients.
- High dose of calcium for strong cell walls and explosive root development.
- Sufficient magnesium for optimal chlorophyll and protein synthesis.
- Can be used alongside any base nutrient.
- No PGRs, made from 100% pure raw materials.
Recommended Additional Purchases:-
For our full range of BioGreen nutrients please see here!
You can download BioGreen’s nutrient feeding schedules here!