Bio Bizz Allmix 20L
All-Mix was developed especially to be the best potting soil for organic cultivation. It consists of 20% sphagnum peat moss, 35% garden peat, 10% high quality organic Worm-Humus , 30% perlite and 5% Pre-Mix.
£6.95 Online price
- All-Mix was developed especially to be the best potting soil for organic cultivation.
- It consists of 20% sphagnum peat moss, 35% garden peat, 10% high quality organic Worm-Humus , 30% perlite and 5% Pre-Mix.
- - Available in sacks of 50L.
- The potting soil can be reused indefinitely on condition that the following rules are observed:
- 1. Do not reuse potting soil that has been infested severely by parasites.
- 2. Remove the top layer of soil and throw it away.
- 3. Remove roots and plant debris as best you can, a forked tool is useful for this.
- 4. Add fresh potting soil, coconut fibre and perlite until the original volume is reached.
- 5. To the 1000 litres of soil add 50 litres of Pre-Mix and 100 litres of Worm-Humus and mix thoroughly.*
- 6. The soil mixture now needs to be lightly wetted in order for it to humidify. For best results leave for at least a few days in order for the microbiological bacteria's and enzymes in the Pre-Mix to proliferate.
- *Reuse per 1000 litre soil mixture: - 5% Pre-Mix (50 litres) - 10% Worm-Humus (100 litres)
Write Your Own Review