SMC Spidermite control 100ml
The perfect way to destroy spidermites
£12.50 Online price
Out of stock
- Spider mites are less than 1 mm in size and can vary in colour. They lay small, spherical, eggs which are initially transparent and many species will spin webbing around the eggs to protect them from predators.
- They live on various types of plant on the under sides of its leaves and cause damage by puncturing the plant cells to feed. Spider mites are normally more prevalent in hot, dry conditions.
- Spider mites can hatch within 3 days, mature in as little as 5 days and the female spider mite can lay up to 20 eggs a day and live to around 4 weeks. This means one mature female mite can spawn a population of a million spidermites within a month. It works by a physical means blocking the breathing holes of the red mites and insects causing death by suffocation.
- Any spider mite eggs are unlikely to hatch due to their encapsulation within the medium and their obvious inability to transpire successfully into an adult spidermite.
- To apply, mix 25ml of SMC Plus to 1 litre of water, spray plant completely with a fine mist.
- •Highly effective - tested used and recommended by professionals.
- •Fast acting
- •Easy to use
- •100% Organic •100% Safe •100% Control
- •Safe to children, pets and wildlife
- •Safe to beneficial insects
- •Safe to use with biological controls
- •No restrictions on how often it can be used
- •Tested on a large number of plant species with no phytotoxicity problems*
Write Your Own Review