Silicon is often overlooked in many nutrient regimes, but the wide range of benefits that it can facilitate make it a must have in our opinion. Silicon is not exactly a nutrient as your plants do not consume it as a source of nutrition – it does however enter the plant’s structure via your nutrient solution and provides numerous structural benefits to the plant.
Shogun Silicon is extremely concentrated and designed for maximum plant uptake, SHOGUN Silicon creates significantly enhanced cell wall strength that provides the basis for strong healthy development and maximum environmental resistance.
- Contains concentrated and highly refined potassium silicate.
- If mixed as per instructions can form stable Silicilic acid in your nutrient solution for numerous plant benefits.
- Increases plants ability to deal with heat and stress.
- Increases plant resistance to disease and pest invasion.
- Unbeatable industry dilution rate for a silicon product.
Root Feed – Add plain water to your nutrient reservoir or watering can. Then add Silicon at a rate of 1mL/L to your nutrient reservoir or watering can. Before adding the nutrient, reduce the pH to just below 7 and then add your additives and nutrients. Repeat method for tank change/refill. Use throughout the life of the crop.
Guaranteed Analysis: Element – % w/v
Potassium (K2O) – 4.6
Silicon (Si) – 1.4
Recommended additional purchases:-
For our full range of Shogun nutrients see here!
Or you can find our other nutrient brands here!
More information from the manufacturer here!