The system comes complete with the following:-
- Megapot Modules (as per how many selected)
- 56 Litre Root Pouches (to suit how many modules selected)
- Choice of FlexiTank – FlexiTank (see below for recommended FlexiTank size per number of modules) Please note: Smaller FlexiTank’s will not have enough gravitational power to run larger systems!
- Imperium Feeding / Watering Timer
- Heavy Duty Segmental Timer
- All Pipework and Fittings
The Megapot system allows growers to use 56 Litre pots to achieve bigger yields with fewer plants. The innovative design and intuitive features mean that with Megapot, less is more.
- Gravity fed, no electricity needed
- Base tray big enough to fit a 56ltr Root Pouch
- 25mm white reflective pipe with black inner to reduce temperatures and stop light penetration
- Mega-Valve with a massive 10mm inlet hole to prevent any blockages
- 10mm raised base with channels specifically designed to grip air curtains
- Scalable from a single pot to 100’s of modules
- Circular design allows for the plant to be turned
What is the Megapot Module?
This accessory is ideal for those using grow bags for their crops and plants. The module sits underneath the pot and provides a tray like affect to catch any excess water or nutrients that are able to pass through. From here you are able to drain them off with the handy drainage tap to the side.
Megapot’s system has been designed with hydroponic growers in mind. Their revolutionary system that is produced in the UK allows growers to enhance yields and produce bigger crops.
Recommended FlexiTank size per number of pots selected:-
- 1-2 Megapots – 50ltr FlexiTank
- 3-4 Megapots – 100ltr FlexiTank
- 5-10 Megapots – 225ltr FlexiTank
- 11-20 Megapots – 400ltr FlexiTank
- 21-32 Megapots – 750ltr FlexiTank