The system is easy to manage, accelerates your plants’ nutrient uptake and delivers increased levels of oxygen to your crops. The waste rate is low as the nutrient solution is stored between feeds. You can expand the layout and place the pots in any position. You can use both clay pebbles and coco for your growing media. Either only choose clay pebbles or a mix of pebbles and coco. Growers use the Nutriculture IWS flood and drain standard system to achieve increased harvest yields and top-quality crops.
- The unit comes fitted with 16mm pipework;
- The Nutriculture Standard Remote system includes up to 48 pots;
- The Standard Remote version include stands, copper disc inserts and a remote brain bucket timer
- The kit includes a Flexi tank (see below for what size comes with what number of pots), outer pots, net pots, and a “Brain” pot, also known as the “Brain Bucket”.
FlexiTank size per number of pots:-
- 6 pot system comes with a 100ltr FlexiTank.
- 12 pot system comes with a 250ltr FlexiTank.
- 18 pot system comes with a 250ltr FlexiTank.
- 24 pot system comes with a 250ltr FlexiTank.
- 36 pot system comes with a 400ltr FlexiTank.
- 48 pot system comes with a 400ltr FlexiTank.
Inner pot types:-
- Culture pots are for use with soil, coco or mixed media.
- Aqua pots are for use with clay pebbles.
- Punched pots are for use with any media type. Punched pots require a layer of pebbles to ensure free drainage.