The HM Digital PH-80S Hydrotester – Designed for water use containing a TDS above about 5 ppm. It will not work for distilled water or even RO water. Only the probe tip is waterproof. The rest of the meter is only splash proof. Waterproof Rating: IP-65, meaning do not drop the meter into water as it is not rated to the IP-67 rating.
- The HM Digital PH-80S Hydrotester measures pH and Temperature
- One-touch automatic digital calibration
- Water resistant (splash proof) – light splashes only
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Large LCD display Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Includes a probe cap, batteries, and pH 7.0 buffer
- pH Range: 0 – 14
- Temperature Range: 1-55 °C; 32-130 °F
- Resolution: 0.1 pH; Temperature resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2 pH; Temperature accuracy is +/-2%
- Calibration: Digital automatic calibration (one point)
- Minimum EC/TDS: 10 µS/5 ppm
- Electrode: Glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (model LR44 or equivalent; included)
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 3.2 x 1.8 cm (6.0 x 1.3 x 0.7 inches)
- Weight: 53.9 g (1.9 oz)
- UPC: 891144000175
See our full range of pH, EC and Combo Meters here!
For detailed instructions see here!