The GAS AC 1 Controller has two modes to ensure you can maintain a perfect environment. Either set fan speed manually, or control thermostatically.
- When the probe is connected, the controller will control your grow room’s temperature.
- When the probe is disconnected, the controller will run at a minimum speed.
The GAS AC 1 Controller automatically increases and decreases the fan speed to maintain your set temperature. When at or below set temperature, the controller maintains your minimum speed.
A key feature of the new the AC1 is the built-in overload protection that monitors the controller’s internal temperature. In the case of overload, the controller switches the fans to full speed, protecting your equipment from overheating.
AC 1 is compatible with all single speed AC fans up to 5 Amps.
- Designed to run one or more fans up to 5 Amps.
- Plug & play controller complete with a detachable 2-metre sensor to monitor and create the desired environment.
- Digital sensor measures temperatures from 20°C to 30°C, with a 0.5°C accuracy reading.
- 2°C bandwidth: it will ramp up the fan speed 2°C after set temperature.
Recommended Additional Purchases:-
See our full range of fan controllers here!