The sheeting is flexible and easy to cut with scissors but durable and robust when installed. Suitable for inside or outside use.
How to use
Simply line the space you wish to thermally shield with the sheeting making sure there is an overlap between each sheet. You can attach the sheet to a structure with aluminium tape for temporary solutions or with staples for more permanent spaces.
Any holes or spaces between sheets will allow leakage and not optimally shield the room, so the whole space should be covered.
- 100% FLIR infrared signature removal
- 100% light insulating Highly reflective across the full visible and invisible light spectrum
- Fire and flame resistant Non combustible Unmatched level of thermal insulation and low heat transfer dynamics
- Easy to cut and form without fraying or distortion
- Temperature resistance up to 500⁰C / melting point >650⁰C
- Mould and algae resistant
- Fluid and chemical resistant
- Washable Durable, puncture and tear resistant
- Tear strength – N (warp 1000) (weft 510)
- Emissivity – 0.1
- Weight – 300+/- 10% gsm
- Thickness – 0.22mm +/- 0.01
- Mullen Burst Mpa – 2.34
- Heat aging test – 5 samples aged for 30 minutes at 150°C.
- Samples did not delaminate, discolour, warp or shrink more than 3% in any direction