CYCO Dr Repair treats chlorosis and environmental stresses. Chlorosis is a yellowing of leaf tissue due to a lack of chlorophyll. Possible causes of chlorosis include poor drainage, damaged roots, compacted roots, high alkalinity and more importantly nutrient deficiencies in the plant. Environmental stress can damage plant function or its development which shortens the time for photosynthesis and in turn reduces yield.
The lack of iron is one of the more common nutrient deficiencies in plants associated with chlorosis. CYCO Dr Repair helps to restore your plant to its full potential.
- Does your plant need first aid.
- Essential for a strong development of new cuttings.
- Uncertain of what deficiency your plant is suffering from?
- Maximise your plants growth potential.
- Complete in all micro nutrients needed for growth phase.
- CYCO technology means superior mineral uptake and stability.
- 1-Micron Filtration Process.
- British Pharmaceutical grade.
- Natural vitamin B-1 also known as thiamine.
Guaranteed Analysis for Dr Repair:-
Total Nitrogen (N)………………………..3%
3% Water Soluble Nitrogen
0.6% Chelated Iron
To correct deficiencies add solution (5ml per litre/1tsp per quart) in nutrient tank.
Test PH and TDS (adjust to normal levels if needed).
Repeat after one week if necessary.
Recommended Additional Purchases:-
For our full range of CYCO nutrients please see here!
You can also find our other products for protecting against/treating pests and disease here!
You can download CYCO’s nutrient feeding schedules here!