Still measuring root zone moisture, nutrient (EC) and temperature the hard way? Waiting for run-off to accumulate can be an arduous task if you’ve got a large garden. Now you can measure root zones faster with Pulse™ – the new handheld root zone meter that goes where you grow. Pulse connects directly to the Pulse™ app on your smartphone for instant and accurate crop-health management. Measure direct in soils, coco coir blends, potting mixes as well as nutrient solutions.
Enhanced technology sends data directly to the Pulse™ app, providing growers with fast and accurate information to better manage crop health, without the need to connect to a computer.
- Test more plants in a shorter time-frame with fast sensor – response (under 10 seconds per measurement depending on temperature)
- Measures in a range of growing media including; soil, nutrient solution, coco coir blends and potting mixes, covering all substrates
- Logging feature – Wireless smartphone syncing and back up of all measurements
- Analyse, review and interrogate key data within the app
- Quick in and out of range measurement indicators on the device with Blink™ technology
- Integral depth gauge to ensure consistent depth measurements
- Information to reduce errors and prevent plant loss