This is a complete system and comes with all necessary parts to get growing!
Please Note: Alien RDWC systems are supplied with 1x water pump to recirculate the system as standard. If you intend using a water chiller another water pump is required to run the chiller and will be factory fitted to the header.
The next generation ALIEN® RDWC systems have many new features and are available in either the “Black Series” or “PRO Silver Series”
- The fittings are now threaded and secured with rubber washers and nuts making system installation and relocation easier.
- Heavy duty clips situated on the sides of the pots elevate the airlines off of the floor.
- The Net Pot is much improved and is now manufactured in Supersoft™ material to avoid root damage.
- The square design suits rockwool cubes, but it remains round on the outside so rotation is still possible.
- The base includes a raised grid to lift the cube slightly to avoid being over saturated.
- All RDWC systems now come with factory fitted chiller fittings on the side of the header making chiller installation simple.
- The new Jet-Stream™ air pumps have been designed with Deep Water Culture in mind and boast a high pressure while still retaining low noise and wattage.
- They feature a double damping system for noise absorption and the twin air chambers produce a large quantity of air at a strong pressure.
What’s the difference between the “Black Series” and “PRO Silver Series”?
- The patent pending Dual-Flow™ fittings are an oversized 50mm for a more free flowing system. These fittings are over 3x the internal size of the 32mm.
- Heat-reflective silver 50mm pipe is used vs the Black Series green 32mm.
- Ball valves and heavy duty inline filters are included with the Silver Series.
- The pots and lids are also produced from heat-reflective silver polymer. This helps to keep nutrient solution temperatures cooler and relives the water chiller from having to work as hard.
- The PRO Silver Series incorporate JET-STREAM A.I.R™ (Air Injection Rings). Air pump and airline sizes are increased to supply the Rings with a strong pressure to achieve maximum oxygen saturation.