- Advanced Nutrients’ experts made Iguana Juice Grow especially for plants growing in soil
- Iguana Juice Grow is a base nutrient;
- The product comprises a variety of natural food extracts such as krill extract, cold-water fish, yucca extract, alfalfa extract, and kelp meal;
- Use Iguana Juice Grow during the vegetative phase.
- Iguana Juice Grow is highly soluble, and plants can easily absorb it;
- The product doesn’t clog up drippers and leaves no residues;
- The formula has a long-shelf-life;
- Provides nutrients for vigour and health;
- Made at the highest standards;
- Works with the range of Advanced Nutrients supplements and boosters.
Iguana Juice Grow comprises a wide variety of natural food extracts such as cold-water fish, yucca extract, krill extract, alfalfa extract, and kelp meal. These ingredients deliver nutrients in the right ratio to help your plants’ develop at optimum rates. The formula improves your plants’ immune systems and helps them fight against pathogens. Advanced Nutrients’ scientists designed Iguana Juice Grow especially for plants growing in soil.
How to Use
Growers worldwide use Iguana Juice Grow during the vegetative stage. Ise the formula at a recommended rate of 3.5 ml/L. Add the formula to your feed water once every 2nd or 3rd watering.