Lumatek Dimmable Digital Ballast 1000w
***FREE UK SHIPPING***
Lumatek is the market leader when it comes to electronic dimmable digital ballast, their range of products have gained a reputation for quality, reliability and performance they are simply light years ahead of their competitors.
The lumatek 1000watt dimmable digital ballast was launched in the US in 2010 and has received excellent reviews by its customers ever since ,especially from the horticultural sector which has achieved some amazing results by using this digital ballast.
We can offer this 1000w lumatek electronic digital ballast to customers at the ultra competitive price of just £229 we also stock the rest of lumatek dimmable digital ballast range including 250watt 400watt and 600watt at great prices.
Key Specifications/Special Features: ***5 YEAR WARRANTY***
Electronic ballast for 1000w, 750w or 600w HPS lamp or 1000w or 600w MH lamp
- Voltage: 220-240V 50/60Hz
- Current: 4.50A
- Input power: 1060W
- Output power: 1000W
- Power factor: >0.99
- Voltage range: 165 to 265V
- THD: <10%
- Lamp CCF: <1.7
- Operating frequency: high frequency
- No audible noise, no flicker
- Environment temperature: -25 to 50°C (-13 to 122°F)
- Ta 30°C 86°F
- Tc 70°C 158°F
- To light a 600W lamp; set control to 600W.
- To light a 750W lamp; set control to 750W and dim down to 600W.
- To light a 1000W lamp; set control to 1000W and boost output by 10% by switching to 'Super Lumens' or dim down to 750W or 600W.
- Best warranty in the industry 3 years full + 2 years prorated
When adjusting your lumatek 1000w dimmable settings on your ballast make sure that the ballast has been in operation for at least 10 minutes or when the unit is switched of this will preserve lamp life.
- Using a dual spectrum lamp with a dimmable ballast at lower settings will produce more red par light and higher settings will produce more blue par.
- Make sure that you use the rubber feet that are provided this will enable optimum air flow around the ballast and help maintain the correct operating temperature.