Hydrolab LAB120-XL Grow Tent (120x120x200cm)
Hydrolab LAB120-XL 1.2m (120x120x200cm), see below for full description
£129.99 Online price
- 1.2m grow tents have long been a favourite amongst our customers.
- The LAB120-XL which stands at 120cm x 120cm x 200cm, now offers you super strong poles capable of supporting up to 100kg, a Diamond Mylar interior for reflecting maximum light to your plants, plus a whole host of other fantastic features which will greatly benefit your grow.
- Not only is this tent strong, durable and packed with useful features, it also offers an excellent footprint in which to house a variety of medium sized hydroponic systems, or a good number of pots if you wish to grow using compost or other soil mixes.
- Typically this tent will accommodate between 4 and 9 plants depending on your plant species and style of grow.
- We recommended that you use up to a 600w light in this grow tent, with good quality intake and extraction fans.
- Did you know that we do a short and extra tall version of this grow tent? The LAB120 stands at 1.8m high making it ideal if you need to grow in a low ceiling room.
- - Guaranteed for 1 year
- - Thick 25mm steel frame (hang up to 100Kg)
- - Large side access doors
- - 99% light proof
- - Diamond cut mylar interior
- - Military grade zips
- - Over-sized ventilation socks
- - Air-cooled reflector socks
- - Tough outer shell with reinforced corners
- - Removable spill tray
- - Fan/filter hanging straps
- - Non-toxic plant friendly materials
- - Pest guard passive vent windows
- - Electrical socks top and bottom
- - Locking frame connectors
- Size (WxDxH): 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m (4' x 4'" x 6'6")
- Frame thickness: 25mm x 1mm
- Interior lining: Silver Diamond Mylar
- Suggested lighting: 600w
- Hanging bars: 3 x 25mm (100kg Max.)
- Intake vent socks: 2 x 28cm (11")
- Extraction vent socks: 4 x 28cm (11")
- Air-cooled reflector socks: 2 x 28cm (11")
- Cable stocks: 2 x 10cm (4")
- Primary access doors: 1 x front
- Secondary access doors: 2 x side
- Passive vent windows: 2 x side
- Filter/fan hanging straps: 4 x 130cm
- Fabric weight: We stopped using 600D material a few years ago in favour of a superior tri-layer 210D fabric. We found this fabric to be more light proof whilst still offering excellent durability. In fact, since using this material we have never had a return due to rips or splits.
- Box Size: 124cm x 33cm x 16cm
- Gross Weight: 20KG
Write Your Own Review