House and Garden Soil A and B 5l
A good soil feed for veg and flower.
£34.95 Online price
- Soil specific nutrient House & Garden Soil feed is designed to be used only in soil, it works most well with their own soil mixes but equally well in other brands. House & Garden Soil feed is used all the way through growth and bloom. In order to enable plants to take full advantage of their food, soil nutrients require an extremely precise blend of minerals.
- The unique composition of House & Garden Soil feed ensures that mineral uptake within the plant is maximised. Consisting of two parts, an A and a B formula, all House & Garden base nutrients are manufactured using the highest grade mineral compounds.
- Application House & Garden A and B soil feed provides your plants with all the essential minerals needed to produce large crops with superior aromas and flavours.
- Consisting of two parts, an A and a B formula, all House & Garden base nutrients are manufactured using the highest grade mineral compounds. When preparing your nutrient container, fill it two thirds with water.
- First add part A of the nutrient and circulate well before adding part B of the nutrient. Start off in the growth cycle with an EC 1.2, increase following the grow schedule until the end of bloom and finish with an EC of around 2.0.
- Add any root growth stimulators or flowering stimulators at this point then top up the container to the desired level.
- Adjust the pH value to harmonise with the nutrient solution.
- Available sizes Available in 1 litre, 5 litres, 10 litres, 20 litres
Write Your Own Review