Botanicare Clearex 240ml
Clearex is a flushing solution that dissolves nutrient salts on contact and safely removes them from any grow medium. Over-fertilization and high concentrations of mineral-based nutrients can lead to excess salt buildup, which can result in nutrient lockout and damaged grow media. Clearex draws salts away from plant roots and grow media while helping to maintain balance during periodic or pre-harvest flushing.
Suitable for: Any type of hydro system or container garden, any grow medium.
Benefits of using Clearex:
• Clearex is formulated to bind with nutrient salts, safely removing them from both plant roots and from grow media itself in recirculating systems or hydroponic container gardens. It can be used safely between nutrient changes and before harvesting crops.
• Easier on plants than flushing with plain water, Clearex gently and effectively flushes out excess nutrient buildup without damaging root hairs. Flushing with tap or plain filtered water lowers the osmotic pressure outside the cell walls, starving the plant of essential electrolytes and nutrients. Clearex safely pulls salts away from plant roots and grow media while maintaining optimal cell rigidity and pressure during both periodic and pre-harvest flushing.
• Clearex eliminates the excessive buildup of salts leading to nutrient lockout.
• When used pre-harvest, Clearex assists in triggering the ripening stage of the plant cycle. Clearex contains specific mono and disaccharides which provide energy for the biosynthesis of important plant metabolites and macromolecules which helps to ripen crops.
• Clearex enhances the quality of your crops. Flushing with Clearex prior to harvest enhances the flavor and aromas in fruits, vegetables, and culinary herbs.
Instructions for use: Use at a dilution rate of 10 ml per 3.8 l) Use Clearex only with pure water. Mix well and adjust pH before applying.
Instructions for use: Use at a dilution rate of 10 ml per gallon 3.8 l. Use Clearex only with pure water. Mix well and adjust pH before applying.
For recirculating hydroponic systems:
Between nutrient changes: Drain all existing nutrient solution. Add only Clearex and fresh water, and allow it to recirculate in your system for approximately two hours. Drain completely and refill reservoir with fresh nutrient solution.
Pre-harvest: Drain all existing nutrient solution. Refill reservoir with only Clearex and fresh water. Begin applying Clearex solution during the last 3 - 7 days before harvest during the ripening phase.
For container gardens:
Between nutrient changes: Drench thoroughly with Clearex solution until there is 20 - 40% runoff from the bottom of the pot. Resume regular feeding with your next scheduled watering.
Pre-harvest: Drench daily until 10 - 20% runoff is achieved from the container. Begin running Clearex solution during the last 3 - 7 days before harvest during the ripening phase.e harvest during the ripening phase.